Texture Tuesday and Some of My Favorites

 
Sorry, I kind of fell off the end of the world for a little bit. For some reason, I have been so, so tired this past week. Usually, I'm up to all hours and back up early to get the kids off to school but all I have wanted was early bedtimes. And I still wake up tired. Ah well, life of a mom I suppose.

I'm a little late to the party for Texture Tuesday this week at Kim Klassen's site. This week the theme was anything goes. So any picture, texture, no texture, you got it...anything goes.

I decided to use this as an opportunity to share some of my favorite photos from the last year or so. Mostly because I haven't taken much in the way of pictures while in my semi-hibernation mode this week. But I'm feeling slightly more perky and have a couple of projects to share in the next few days.


Last visit to the lake before it got too cold.
 
Camera practice with Danielle
Photos with Anique in Snohomish
Photos with Amanda and my first real attempts with Lightroom
 And of course, dress up pictures with my kids.
 

 



Comments

  1. All nicely done -- you take nice camera shots..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment