Texture Tuesday ~ Wise Words

I'm not sure why I had such a hard time finding an image this week for Texture Tuesday. I collect quotes like they're going out of style so that part was no problem, other than narrowing down which one I wanted to use.
 
This picture was taken two years ago at Relay for Life. Bailey's TaeKwonDo school was participating. Bailey was warming up for their presentation with his best buddy Cole. I can't believe how high he could get. They used to launch him in the air to break boards that were held over an adults head. I'm talking over 6 feet high and then he would drop back to earth.
 
Talk about a positive attitude. He thought it was great and had no doubt he could do it. I'm not sure I could face the same challenge with that positivity!
 
I'm working excellence in other areas though and while some days are more challenging that others I'm mostly staying positive. Have a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. Wow. He can jump! Inspiring image and great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. It is amazing how high he gets.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo true!! Exercise is almost impossible without the proper, positive attitude. I know from experience!! Your shot is a great action shot capture! And I collect quotes as well. Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment