Lake Day

I'm very behind on processing my pictures. Here is some of the backlog...

There were only a couple of days until school was scheduled to begin and the with the weather still somewhat warm we headed to the lake.

The water was COLD! Or so the kids told me. I stayed nice and dry on the dock with my camera.

There were only a couple of other people there who didn't stay long due to the tempature of the water. Ken started off the swimming with a splash and tossed Bailey in. The kids played and showed off all their water tricks. Bailey enjoys the high jump off the pier while Anique is a water baby and just enjoys floating and practicing her swimming.

Can you spot the creepy image in the mix below? I caught B just before he came up from under the water and the distortion is crazy!



Comments