Bunny Bits


I admit this photo looks a little creepy. This month I decided I wasn't going to spend any money on craft supplies.  No trips to Michael's or Joann's for just one more little thing.  My goal is to use up some of the stash of supplies I have already as accumulated.  

I had most of a skein of Thick & Quick Homespun yarn left in a dark blue.  I'm making my very first crocheted animal.  The Classic Bunny pattern by 1 Dog Woof is super easy and stitches up fast. Although some of my bunny parts are a little wonky. I've decided this will just make my bunny "charming". 

All my pieces are ready to assemble.  Just need to sew them together and make a nice fluffy bunny tail.  

I can't wait to share the final product.  I'll be taking photos soon of the bunny and wrap I finished last week.  


Comments