Senior Pictures

I typically do several senior sessions in the Fall but this year is special because it is my own senior. 

It's a little bittersweet honestly. I'm proud of him and who he is and is becoming but at the same time, he's my baby!!!! It doesn't seem that long ago since elementary school and science fairs. Now it's all work and plans for after school and so on. Ack!! Too much. Too fast. 

He's really not fond of having his photos taken but allowed me to do his. And he held off on any extreme hair changes until after they were taken. (He's currently an extreme blond again.) We hit the Washington Arboretum because I thought it would be pretty and Gasworks park because he wanted the Seattle skyline. I think he would have been happier about it if I had fed him first but I kept promising him food if he would smile just a few more times...I'm pretty sure I've been using that line since elementary school too.






This year I also had the privilege of shooting Ellie's senior portraits. If you have followed the blog for any period of time you know that she is Bailey's girlfriend. They have been together a bit over 3 years. Which in high-school years is like forever. Actually, Ellie is pretty much family at this point. 

We did a marathon session with several outfit changes and a few different locations. Her mom and brother's girlfriend were both there to help with the changes, make up and to help hold the reflector as the sun set.

She's a natural in front of the camera. Her fun and playful personality shines and she needs little to no coaching on poses. She's beautiful and smart but honestly we love her most because she's a bit of a goofball too. 









  




Comments