Favorite Links



Here's a few a my favorite links from this week. Some news stories. Some blogs. Some new. Some old. 


I love ice cream, so an Ice Cream Crawl sounds amazingly fun.

4 Steps to an Ice Cream Crawl | Oh Happy Day!
via Oh Happy Day

Can you tell I'm currently trying to reduce my calorie intake? Because all I want is food. And this Grilled Cheese Sandwich is on the top of the list.


Ultimate Grilled Cheese
via The Pioneer Woman

And next up, but not less important, a ranking of all the men who have played James Bond. You may not know this about me but I am a major James Bond fan. I like to eat my ice cream while watching James Bond. Okay, maybe not (well, I'm not opposed to the idea). My grandpa introduced me to the James Bond films when I was a little girl and I've been watching them ever since. This passion is not shared by the rest of my immediate family. Do you agree with how they've been ranked?

james bond thumbnail
via Business Insider
Here's some photo goodness that has nothing to do with either food or hunky men. This photographer finds scours Google Earth to find perfect square miles and has an awesome Instagram feed. This article tells you a little bit about the history. I recommend following his feed too for complete visual eye candy.

Gallery Image
via Wired

What good links did you find this week?






Comments