Favorite Links: 10/9/2015

via Alisa Burke Glow In the Dark Painted Pumpkins

Okay, here's a mish-mash of my favorite links from this week. I'm afraid there's no common theme of food or attractive men this time. Just some things I've come across and found interesting.

Best and Worst Deals at Target

 I spend a lot of time at Target so this article drew my eye.

Must Have Beauty Brushes

I was a little late to the makeup brush game and only recently graduated from three to four. I like reading about what someone else uses and what she uses them for. Next time I'm standing at Target (see above) staring blankly at the brushes before walking away because I don't know what they're used for, I'll actually know what to pick.

Large Woven Rug

This large woven rug looks awesome and would be super cool. But let's be honest, between you and me, it'll never happen. I know my limitations. I don't have the focus and would never complete it. But hey, if you need a loom built, I might be able to get through that much of the project.

Glow In the Dark Painted Pumpkins

I've been painting pumpkins for year but never anything very elaborate or fancy. Alisa Burke creates amazing pumpkins. I thought these glow in the dark ones would look cool on the porch on Halloween night. Very dramatic but check out her site and look at the rest of her pumpkin tutorials. Her art is amazing too.

Pesto, Roasted Red Pepper and Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza

 Yes, there's still one food item in here. This recipe looks amazing and easy. Which makes it perfect for me!

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Post a Comment