Favorite Things: Etsy

iPhone 6 Case, iPhone 5C Case Chalkboard Print, iPhone 5s Case Birds, iPhone 4s Case, TOUGH iPhone Case, Bird iPhone Cover I56
Phone Case via Hello Nutcase

This edition of Favorite Things was all found on Etsy. There are so many creative and talented people out there. 

Here are a few things I have my eye on. 

I'm thinking I would like to do some birds as a tattoo, if I were to get a tattoo. Which I'm not and probably won't but if I did I like the birds. The phone case is a nice, pain-free and temporary alternative.

I've been using washi tape to decorate my Get to Workbook. I love this bunting tape. Not sure how it relates to a planner but it's super cute.

The Tortoise and the Hare beads are fun and I think they would slide nicely over leather. 

I am constantly telling my children to "Suck It Up Buttercup". Maybe not the best parenting approach but it still comes out of my mouth. I just ordered this in gray. So excited!

I'm not quite confident enough to pull off the tank but it's still awesome. 

Please check out the talented artists below and see what you think. 

Red Bunting Washi Tape, Planner Washi Tape, Decorative Paper Tape, Planner Decoration, Planner Sticker, Valentine Craft Gift Wrap
Washi Tape via Mailbox Happiness

925 Sterling Silver Tortoise (turtle) and Hare (bunny rabbit) european type charm with the large hole. Free shipping.
Tortoise and the Hare Beads via BeadsbyMD


This shirt via signaturetshirts

Tank by MoodCatz

Comments