Hawks Holiday Photo


I first photographed this sweet family last year when they were a family of 3. This year they had a theme and a new addition to their family. I loved the sweaters! They were all so cute. 

The boys got quite chilled out in the cold air. We had snowfall the day before and temperatures were in the mid-20's at most.  I pulled a spare blanket out of my car to help E. keep warm between shots but it was still COLD.

It was a quick session but we made the most of the time. We tried to move fast and stay warm.

I tried to play a little with the color on  a few of the photos to really showcase the Seahawks theme. The 12th man is alive and well in this family!



I love this picture! I thought it was a good representation of motherhood. Both boys were cold and upset. She just cuddled them both up and went with the flow. 


Comments