December Daily: Day 1-4


I have been a blog reader for several years. There are several activities that come up year after year. Different bloggers all join in. Most I don't do because I lack organization.

One of the challenges each year is December Daily which was created by Ali Edwards.  The challenge is to document each day in December up until Christmas. To take a few quick minutes out of the chaotic holiday schedule to pause and reflect on the day. On what you've done that day, and what you plan for the next. 

Most of my pictures have been taken with my phone. Not having to touch up or convert images makes it easier to print them daily and go day by day. 

And, now that I FINALLY updated the firmware on my Canon MG5320 printer, I can use AirPrint to send photos directly from my phone to the printer. To stray slightly off track..Can I tell you how much I love this printer? I love how quickly it prints daily documents. I'm so happy with the ease of printing directly onto discs without a label (with appropriate discs). And now, with AirPrint installed, it's extra amazing!!! (this isn't an endorsement, just my enthusiastic opinion). 

Here's what I have so far..  Yes, I know, it's only up to Day 4,but hey, it seems longer. maybe because someways there's not much to talk about (unless i document about the laundry I did or the lunch I packed) for kiddo 2. I remembered to take my pictures for Day 5-7 but need to get them put in the book. 

I'm thinking about try to do a Project Life album next year but have some reservations. 1.-would/could I keep up? 2.-do I do enough interesting things to fill an album?

My pages aren't fabulous like some I've seen, but at least they are done and journaled.

Do you have any craft ideas you're thinking about starting? 


Comments