Sisters

 
 
This pair of girls is one of my favorites to photography. It helps that I have known these sweet girls since they were born.
 
They are relaxed, sweet and a little bit silly. Their mom and I have known each other for what seems like forever. Our husbands were best friends in high school. As the significant others of an inseparable duo we ended up spending a lot of time together.
 
We became not only friends but craft buddies, including a brief foray into candle-making and several years of scrapbooking.
 
Our second two children are just a few months apart. We don't have the opportunity to hang out as much as we used to but our girls are always excited to play together everytime we do.
 
I can't believe how much they have grown. I'm so glad I have been able to see it happen though.
 
 
Z. checking out her potato bug, "Frank"

Comments