Friday Finds: Eye Candy

 


Yesterday was one of those whirlwind days where you get so much done but end feeling totally depleted. I thought I was tired when I got home from work. We had started early that day with an orthodontist appointment and some housework.
 
Then I was reminded I had agreed to take Bailey and Ellie to the movies that night. Umm, okay, no problem. I dropped them off and had a couple of hours to fill. First stop, the book store. I found this amazing book. Complete eye candy and I love, love, love quotations. Pardon the sickly picture. I was reading in a car by dome light but had to capture it.
 
Next stop was World Market to find Mother's Day gifts. These fabric covered boxes were too pretty to pass up. And the soaps and candles smell delicious. Again, it's a poor cell phone picture when I got home but hey even with bad color and pixelation you see how lovely they are. It's too bad you can't smell them through your screen. It's amazing!
 
Have a beautiful weekend.
 

Comments