Texture Tuesday - Quiet

Sharing with Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday
 
So, in reality, this photo doesn't really reflect "quiet". It's more an image of what I have been up to this past month. The month I have been very quiet on this blog. I have popped in from time to time on my 365 Days of Gratitude page when inspired but have been just taking some time.
 
Do you ever need time to re-collect your thoughts? Plan your direction, re-evaluate if you are on track?
 
Spring is a time of renewal. I have shared before about my winter doldrums. Spring is the sun peeking out more and more each day. It lifts my spirits and inspires me. I'm ready to be more active, to achieve more, to follow my heart and dreams.
 
I have been making plans in my notebook and am excited to share my ideas and plans with you soon.
 
The quiet time has re-energized me and brought me focus.
 
What about you? Does the quiet inspire you or are you someone who thrives on activity and interaction to drive inspiration?
 
 
 

Comments