Senior Reps Wanted

 
Can you believe the end of the school year is only a couple of months away? This year has flown by. Seniors are wrapping up their final classes. A few are cramming in those final few credits.
 
 
And the poor Juniors, they have been working hard on SATs, a gazillion essays for scholarships and college applications. I remember my Junior year being the toughest. (I haven't told Bailey this. Let him enjoy the novelty of being a Sophmore just a bit longer. )
 
 
I am looking for Juniors who are graduating in 2015 to represent Whimsy & Life Photography next year.
 
 
 
Why would you want to be a Senior Representative? Free photo sessions. Free photos. And even cash rewards for referrals. Sounds good right?
 
 
You can find all the details, perks and expectations here. Are you interested? Email me at heather@whimsyandlife.com and tell me why you would be a great rep.
 

Comments