Lucky in Love

Texture: Kim Klassen's Violet
I've shared a little bit in the past about my struggle with the winter blues. February finds me weepy and with reduced coping skills. The little things can send me into tears.
 
This weekend I had a huge project I wanted to make a dent in. I had a plan for what I wanted to get accomplished. But as most weekends are, it was busy and I really didn't get a chance to start until Sunday.
 
After most of the day spent on the project, I was nowhere near where I had envisioned it being. The whole area seemed messier than it was originally. Ken came down and pulled me back upstairs as I was in mini-meltdown mode. He put on a movie, tucked me in and helped me to settle.
 
I came home the next day to a sweet card reminding me to hang in there and some sweet treats. I truly am a lucky girl! He helps me get through every winter when the rational side of me is wondering what the heck is happening to my emotional equilibrium. I'm not sure how he puts up with my crazy side but I'm sure glad he does!
 
 
I photographed the couple above this past fall. It was definitely one of my favorite sessions this year.
 
 
 

Comments