Sisters

 
 
Have you ever tried to evolve your hobby into a career? I've tried different things over the years and trying to do them on a larger scale took all the fun out of them.
 
As I've worked on growing my photography business, it continues to bring me joy and I enjoy the whole process. Well, maybe not the paperwork and taxes.
 
I love when clients have their own fun ideas they want to try. It makes the photos more natural and really helps their own personality shine through. Since these were taken just before Christmas, A. wanted to use a tinsel garland to tie her younger sister up. It was fun watching them play around and such a good picture of the relationship between them.
 
We decided to use their garland and my ornaments to decorate one of the little trees that was there as well.
 
I'm so blessed to have this growing business and further blessed to have had the chance to meet so many wonderful people.
 

 

Comments