Big Brother, Sister and a Sweet New Baby

 

A few weeks before Christmas I received an email from a sweet woman who was hoping to get a few pictures of her family and her expected newborn. We set a date out a few weeks and it all worked out great. Her new little one was just 8 days old on our selected day.

This brand new little boy has a big brother and a big sister to watch over him. They were so well behaved and we had fun playing with the ornaments. And there may have been just a little bit of bribery to get some peeks up at the camera. Anique came as my photo buddy and dangled things over my head occasionally to get eyes focused on the camera when needed.

I'm still growing in the area of newborn photography but J. was great with helping to arrange her new little guy. Yes, I've had two of my own, but when handling others brand new babies, I feel like I'm going to break them. Weird, huh?

This was such a delightful family and I'm so glad everything worked out and we were able to take these photos.


 


Comments