Social Media



There are so many different social media sites out there. I started my social media journey with MySpace. It was the coolest new thing.

I slowly transitioned over to Facebook leaving MySpace behind. Now I have accounts with Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, LinkedIn, and Google +. And, of course, I blog. 

It seems more and more people are closing their Facebook accounts and moving to Instagram as their primary sharing venue. They don't want to read the random commentaries and over-sharing some people are prone to. 

I like Instagram but I feel it is geared for phone photos. A good quick option for sharing on the fly. As a camera lover, I do like the ability to post albums on Facebook for sharing a set of photos. I'm not ready to walk away from it yet. 

What are your thoughts on social media? Do you have a preference? What do you use most? Please let me know. 

Comments