Fall Foliage



Sunday I had the opportunity to photograph one of the sweetest families ever. A super cute couple and their darling 4 girls. I had so much fun with them and they were so easy to work with. Honestly, it's families like this that make me love what I do!

I'll post some of their pictures in the next few days but I wanted to share a quick shot I took while I was looking around before the shoot. They live pretty far south of me, so we decided to meet in the middle and chose the Washington Arboretum Park in Seattle.

Oh my goodness! It was so pretty there. And it smelled wonderful too. All that fresh evergreen.

I will be there again in a couple of weeks and look forward to exploring it even more. Obviously I'm not alone in my opinion as I have never seen so many photographers gathered in one location.



Comments