Business Cards and Photo Challenge-Day 2


My new business cards arrived. I'm so excited. They turned out so pretty! It's always a challenge when ordering stuff online because sometimes you don't get what you expected but this time I was very pleased.

I used Minted to order my cards. I had read about them on Paige Knudsen's blog (love to read her blog) and thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. And I got $25 off my order since it was the first time I had ordered. Yay! I love a bargain.

I ordered two sets and feel so official now. I'm thinking I may try some Thank You cards next.

 
This is a day late, but here is my photo from yesterday for the self-portrait challenge. It's still not a stunning photo but this was late morning while I was mid-project. Like I said, this is me in real life. Real life, backyard version, not the I'm going out in public version.

Bailey left this morning to head to L.A. with his girlfriend's family. It will be odd not having him home, not having soccer practice and tournaments and his general presence.

Anique started cheer leading last week and is loving it. Although yesterday was warm and she was getting a little grumpy. They are preparing for the local parade and she wanted to do the stunting as well. That's an extra hour of practice every day. Right now, she's practicing 3 days a week for 3 hours each time. It's a lot for my little 9 year old. I have some major respect for the parents who volunteer their time to coach the teams. It's a big commitment for them.

I'll try to get some pictures soon to share and I'll have my pallet project to share later this week. Just some final touches needed.

Comments