Anique


Each spring I try to take time to photograph my kids. Not candids, but actual photos. Last year there we played a little dress-up. I promised Bailey we wouldn't do that this year. Somehow he managed to escape this year but I will get him cornered at some point. (insert evil mom laugh here)

Ken played chauffeur but wouldn't get out of the car. I think he was afraid I'd try to take his picture too. Apparently the guys in the family have this in common.

We headed first to Everett where there is an old rust covered building that I wanted to tryout as a backdrop. I brought my reflector but didn't pull it out and have some harsh shadows I could have prevented. I'm still learning as I go. Next we tried a field that was closer to home and I'm much happier with those shots.

I'm glad she's willing to play along. They change so fast and it's fun to look back and see the differences and remember the year.

Comments