Texture Tuesday - Celebrate



This photo was from last year at my niece's birthday party. Anique just celebrated her 9th birthday a couple of weeks ago and I can't believe how much older she looks now.

Soulea is a year older but these two always have fun together.

I used Marabella set to Color for this image and then used a layer mask to brush in a little bit of color in their faces and the party hat.

Now, another reason to celebrate...last weeks Texture Tuesday post was my 100th post. I used a random number generator to choose the winner of my giveaway.

And the winner is...Carol.

Thank you all for your kind words and reading my posts. It's been a great year of blogging and I truly feel blessed to have "met" so many wonderful people and had the opportunity to read their blogs and share their experiences.
 

Enter a lower limit:
Enter an upper limit:

Random Number:

Comments

  1. sweet sweet -you captured a beautiful smiles or laughter.. LOve it!! it makes me smile..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very joyous moment. Wonderful.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot and beautiful processing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughter from children are what makes this world such a beautiful place. I'm so happy to be your 100th post winner. You made my day! Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment