Tulip - Texture Tuesday

It's texture Tuesday (which I'm celebrating on Wednesday). This weeks prompt was flowers. I'm not much of a gardener but my neighbor always has beautiful flowers and fabulous gardens. Anique loves to spend time over there helping plant and water.
 
For this picture I used the following layers:
 
Background
Havana - Color Burn 100%
Sweettart - Soft Light 50%
Enlightened - Screen 50%
I applied a gradient (foreground to transparent in dark blue) to the Enlightened layer as well.

Happy Spring!

Comments

  1. These are such beautiful tulips, Heather!! We're still waiting to see beauty like this around here, but they say we have one more snowfall to go this Monday! Great work with the textures that you used, and I love the quote! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment