Sparkles

I'm really, really behind on birthday gifts this year. So in a burst of activity, I finished up two projects last weekend. First up was this bracelet for my niece. I ran down to Fusion Beads and picked up supplies. They were having a St. Patrick's Day sale too! Yay for sales! I got half of it done while I was waiting for Bailey to referee some soccer games. This was the first time I had done a wrapped cord bracelet. It was simple but I love the way it came out. I think I'm going to have to make one for myself next.
 
Then I made a necklace for my grandma. I had made her this bracelet quite awhile ago and she wanted a coordinating necklace. I picked up supplies that would complement the bracelet and made a center piece using 5 of the textured circle links and the crystals. I then added chain to both sides and a clasp. It's still lightweight but sparkly too.
 
Have you made any new jewelry recently? Tried out a new technique?
 

Comments