Texture Tuesday-Strawberries

I've been following Kim Klassen for quite awhile now. I first discovered her blog through Artful Blogging.  If you haven't discovered this magazine yet it's a must. Anyhow, back to Kim. She creates the most lovely filters and is generous enough to share them with her readers. She also shares her broad knowledge of photography and the software she uses in e-classes.
 
Kim hosts a feature on her site called Texture Tuesday. Each week there is either a theme or a particular texture set to be used. I decided to give it a try this week and link up. Hopefully, it will help alleviate some of my voyeur guilt from just reading all this time.
 
The photo above uses textures from her Downton collection. Below is the orginal as shot. What do you think? Are you going to join in too?
 

 

Comments

  1. First time here from TT over on Kim's site ... this image is lovely, Heather! Makes me want to run out and find the nearest strawberry patch! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah for your sweet commments. It was so fun to use these textures. You have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Great edit! This is my first time for TT also, but I have been a follower of Kim's for several years. Love her style of editing. It makes you feel good! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cynthia. I've been a follower of Kim's for over a year now but this is the first time I've taken part in the Texture Tuesday. I agree, her photos and use of texture are relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment