Disney Cruise & Cabo San Lucas

A few weeks ago my family and I flew down to Los Angeles and boarded the Disney Wonder for a two week cruise that would take us to Mexico, through the Panama Canal and to Columbia. We were so excited since it had been quite awhile since our last big family vacation. This one took some dedicated savings and lots of planning.

We flew down to Los Angeles on Virgin Air U.S. This airline was very friendly and the flight attendants were nice and friendly as well. The interior seemed up to date and was clean. The kids appreciated being able to watch TV while in flight (no charge). There is a bag-check fee but it was comprable to most other airlines and we only had one back to check.

The Disney Wonder had been sailing from/to various West Coast ports but was moving back over to the East Coast and the Bahamas. This cruise was part of the "repositioning". There were about 1900 guests on board. Our scheduled ports of call were Cabo San Lucas, Puerta Vallarta, Columbia and Costa Maya.

I'll be sharing some of the many pictures I took while on vacation. During these two weeks I had no internet or phone service so I've got lots of backlog.

These first photos are from our first day at sea and Cabo San Lucas. There were many individual vendors around the port in Cabo and I have to say of all the places we stopped, they were definitely the most aggressive.

While in the kids and I also swam with a dolphin which was amazing. Sorry no pics of that as they restrict any photography on their property.
 

Comments