Very Thankful

Our Thanksgiving holiday is celebrated at my grandma's house almost every year. I have offered to host the past two years, but because most of my immediate family lives with my grandma we have held it there. That and my stairs. My grandma does not want to deal with the stairs. She would rather cook.
 
Gathered around the Thanksgiving table were my Grandma Ruthie, my mom (Nana Cindy to the kids, my brother and his wife, their daughters-Soulea and Emerald, and my family. Here are few shots of the afternoon including the goofy shots as everyone showed off for the camera.
 
Despite the everyday chaos, I have a lot ot be thankful for including:
 
  •  My husband. Ken supports me even when he's not sure about the choice I'm making. He is fantastic about cleaning the house and helping make sure Bailey gets to soccer practice during the week. He loves me unconditionally, crazy and all!
  • My mother. My mom is always there for me even when she's not feeling well. She watches my kids, gets Anique on the bus several days a week and is almost always up for for a spontaneous trip to Joann Fabrics.
  • Bailey. Bailey is a hard working kid. He has been becoming more responsible all the time. He is great with his cousins and has been getting more patient with his sister too. I'm proud of all he has accomplished.
  • Anique. She is very sweet with her friends and very well behaved at school. She loves to learn new things and is always "researching" in her spare time. She is entertaining and hilarious to watch.
  • A home. I am thankful to have a home to return to each night. One that is dry, warm and full of family.
 
 

Comments