Update and Halloween Pics

So I took the first step today. If not a leap, it was at least jump into the unknown. Oh my! There is a huge sense of relief at having finally committed but still anxiety at wondering what comes next. What will I be doing next?

Anyhoo, moving on...(or back as the case may be.) As you can tell, I'm still trying to catch up with the pictues I took in the month I was offline. Here's a peek into Halloween around our house.

We went to a new place for our pumpkins this year. There is a new farm in Snohomish called Thomas Farms. Not only did they have endless fields of pumpkins but they had a ton of activities for the kids. We didn't try a everything but we did find three pretty cool pumpkins.

 It's great when your teenage son is still a kid at heart and wants a ride in the wheelbarrow.
 Roasted corn with lots of butter
 Yes, they do have parents. I really need to stop making that face. I'm going to get wrinkles between my eyebrows.
How strong is dad? Three jumbo pumpkins and a couple of kids.
 Ask a 4 year old what they want to be for Halloween...Santa Claus of course!
 Anique wanted to be a worm coming out of an apple. She was not happy that everyone thought her head was another leaf.
Vincent was a power ranger. Not sure which one. Thankfully, my kids never really got into the Power Rangers fad.

Comments