Up To My Ears in Photos


Last weekend, I was honored to be invited to do the photography for my husband's cousin Joe and his (now) wife Ashley. Myself and the other photographer, Trisha, took thousands of pictures between the two of us. Yes, I wrote THOUSANDS.

It took several hours to review them all, toss out or reject the ones that weren't the best. I will be giving the bride all the originals on a CD/DVD so she can review her options.

Ultimately, I'm still working my way through a now couple of hundred pictures or so. I'm tweaking them in Photoshop to make sure the colors and everything else is stunning because this was such an important day.

I apologize for not posting anything current but this has been where a lot of my computer time has gone.

I promise I will have pictures and updates on some other projects soon. It's been a busy week or so and I have lots to share.

Until next time...

Comments