Happy New Year







Happy New Year!




December always passes in such a rush. I rarely seem to get to our Christmas pictures before the New Year. So here they are a little bit late. I wish you all Joy in the coming year.




This past year has seen challenges, growth and changes. There's always lots to be learned looking back but I'm definitely ready to move forward.




My resolutions are pretty cliché in many ways for 2016. This year is going to be about reducing. My goal is to reduce debt, reduce weight, and most importantly reduce anxiety.




Anxiety has been increasingly present the past several months. I'm not really sure why but I know that it affects my health, my sleep, my energy, my motivation and the way I interact with my family and friends. I just want to hide away.




So this year, I'm going to try to be more present. Worry less. And really work on being happier.


With that said, I hope to be here on this space more often as well.




Happy New Year from my family to yours! I hope this year brings you joy and well-being!


Love,

Heather, Ken, Bailey, Anique, Lily (dog) & Baby 'Zilla (hamster)

Comments