Love is In the Air

 
   

I've spent the past few years trying to find my photographic style. I've tried all different subject matter, styles, read lots of photographic articles and watched tons of YouTube videos.

I'm sure I'll continue to evolve my style as I learn new things. Learning and trying new things is one of the best things. However, here are some things that I have discovered.

  • I prefer to take photos of people. (Not landscapes, still lifes, etc)
  • Seattle's rainy winters are not a photographers best friend. (rain = frizzy hair, red noses, cold kiddos, rushed sessions)
  • I love, love, love taking photos of couples in love. (That's lot of love)

If you follow me on Facebook, you have seen a few shots of this couple. Here are some more from their session. I love when I'm able to capture the couples special interactions, when they have relaxed and are able to reflect back their true relationship.
 

Comments