Totally Rad Sale!!!



I have exciting news...Totally Rad is having a sale. 2 days only. I purchased their RadLab Photoshop plugin a year and a half ago and LOVE it. The filters are adjustable and layerable. You can use them to correct color, exposure, etc and there are a ton of different options for artistic effects as well. Go subtle or go all out, you can choose. I have never regretted buying these and use them frequently when editing my photos sessions.

What?, you've cut way back on your Photoshop time and are spending more time in Lightroom? Don't worry they have presets for Lightroom as well. I'm just amping up my Lightroom editing skills so haven't worked with them yet but they look pretty darn fun.

You can save 25% off when you use the code TOTALLYRAD25. Check them out!

Comments