Time to Jump


The most important thing about having goals is having one. ~Geoffrey F. Albert

Most people are paralyzed by fear. Overcome it and you take charge of your life and your world. ~Mark Victor Hansen

These quotes pretty much sum up where I am in life. Yes, I have dreams but I need to set concrete goals to achieve them. I have a dream list of things I want to accomplish but I need to break them down into their itty bitty essences before they will come to fruition.

I am paralyzed by fear. The fear of losing. The fear of failing. The fear of not hitting my goal. The fear of letting down my husband. The fear of not being able to support our family. The fear of displeasing someone or inconveniencing them. Yep, I've got a whole lot of fear stored up. I "try" different things regularly but never put it all out there, kind of setting my self up to not hit my goals...I need to let go of my fears and take the jump. Not worry about the fall. There might be something good at the bottom. And the fall will be fun. I'd probably sleep better at night too.

I'm at a crossroads. I need to choose one goal. Make it a good one and break it down. I need to have faith in myself and those around me. I need to breathe. I can do this.

Nope, I'm not waiting for New Year's either...

Comments