Hanging Around

This fall has been flying by. I took an unintentional month off from blogging. Kind of lost my rhythm. Bailey has been refereeing this soccer season in addition to his own games. As a result, I'm spending a lot of time at soccer fields and playing mommy chauffeur.
 
He did U8 and U9 games primarily and so we spent a lot of time at elementary schools when he was working for Silverlake.
These pictures were taken at Silverlake Elementary. I went to school here for my 3rd and 4th grades. Anique thought that was pretty cool.
 
I took Anique and Soulea with me one day so they could burn off some of their never ending energy on the playground. They climbed and hung like monkeys and when they were doing something cool there was a call of, "take a picture of this!" Obviously, they are not camera shy.
 
Soulea spent a lot of time upside down.
 The girls were challenging each other to see who could name the most states on the U.S. map.
It was cold but very sunny so there was lots of squinting. I tried to make a shadow so Anique would actually open her eyes but no such luck.
 
Well that's all for now, but I'll be uploading some more pictures of what's been going on this past month. 

Comments