Changes


Changes are scary. I'm at this point right now where I know it is necessary but I am feeling almost paralyzed by the anxiety and fear of what comes next. Semi-permanent feeling of nausea. Too many tears lately. Am I making the best decision? Is this what is right for my family? Am I a quitter? Should I wait until I have all the details worked out. Until there is absolutely no chance of failure. Does that scenario even exist?

I don't know if I should take the leap and fly. I worry I will just go crashing to the bottom of the cliff taking my loved ones with me.

The changes is needed and I am blessed to have a husband who supports me in my decisions. It is a positive emotional change. It will give me the opportunity to learn new things. It will mean starting over. Okay, here goes..

Comments