Baby Diva

A's room re-do is underway. The deadline is her 8th birthday. When I started the planning, it seemed like plenty of time but now there is only a week left and so much to do.

Like her big brother, she has a new bed. Her bright pink walls have been painted a soft "chocolate froth". (Off-white says my husband). Her accent wall was upholstered with a fleece fabric.


We chose a few select french words to hang that will coordinate with the french theme of her painting. So far this is the only word that is painted. 


Her big pieces of furniture, the dresser and bookshelf have been repainted. It's amazing how a coat of paint can totally transform a piece. Add some knobs and voila!

The purple and turquise dress up this old dresser.

 A and I picked out 3 different types of knobs to add texture and color.



The bookshelf got the same color treatment. A few fabric bins will help contain the clutter.

This pretty little cage will be the new light fixture eventually.

More pics to come once I get everything all put together...curtains, 2 more words, hang up the painting, order futon, ... so much to do, and so little time. I can't believe my baby is going to be 8!


Comments